4. Lee HS, Kim SW, Chung SJ, Yoo HS, Lee PH, Choi SA. Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis which has shown clinical symptoms of schizophrenia. J Korean Neurol Assoc. 2013;31:115–7.
7. Mais V, Guerriero S, Ajossa S, Angiolucci M, Paoletti AM, Melis GB. Transvaginal ultrasonography in the diagnosis of cystic teratoma. Obstet Gynecol. 1995;85:48–52.
8. Patel MD, Feldstein VA, Lipson SD, Chen DC, Filly RA. Cystic teratomas of the ovary: diagnostic value of sonography. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1998;171:1061–5.
9. McCarthy A, Dineen J, McKenna P, et al. Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis with associated catatonia during pregnancy. J Neurol. 2012;259:2632–5.
10. Ito Y, Abe T, Tomioka R, Komori T, Araki N. [Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis during pregnancy]. Rinsho Shinkeigaku. 2010;50:103–7.
11. Chan LW, Nilsson C, Schepel J, Lynch C. A rare case of anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis during pregnancy. N Z Med J. 2015;128:89–91.
13. Lamale-Smith LM, Moore GS, Guntupalli SR, Scott JB. Maternal-fetal transfer of anti-N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor antibodies. Obstet Gynecol. 2015;125:1056–8.
14. Kumar MA, Jain A, Dechant VE, et al. Anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis during pregnancy. Arch Neurol. 2010;67:884–7.
15. Roopenian DC, Akilesh S. FcRn: the neonatal Fc receptor comes of age. Nat Rev Immunol. 2007;7:715–25.