1. Vickery BG, Perinne KR, Hays RD, et al. Quality of Life in Epilepsy QOLIE-89 (Version 1.0): scoring manual and patient inventory. Santamonica, CA: 1993. Available at: https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/www/external/health/surveys_tools/qolie/qolie89_scoring.pdf.
2. Beghi E, Niero M, Roncolato M. Validity and reliability of the Italian version of the Quality-of-Life in Epilepsy Inventory (QOLIE-31). Seizure. 2005;14:452–8.
3. Vickery BG, Perrine KR, Hays RD, Hermann BP, Cramer JA, Gordon J, Meador KJ, Davinsky O. Scoring Manual For the QOLIE-89, Version 1.0. RAND; 1993.
4. Perrine KR. A new quality-of-life inventory for epilepsy patients: interim results. Epilepsia. 1993;34:Suppl 4. S28–33.
5. Moghaddasi M, Joodat R, Ataei E. Evaluation of short-term mortality of status epilepticus and its risk factors. J Epilepsy Res. 2015;5:13–6.
6. Jehi L, Schuele S. Sudden death in epilepsy Where is the “heart” of the problem? Neurology. 2015;85:208–9.
7. Weise S, Syrbe S, Preuss M, Bertsche A, Merkenschlager A, Bernhard MK. Pronounced reversible hyperammonemic encephalopathy associated with combined valproate-topiramate therapy in a 7-year-old girl. Springerplus. 2015;4:276
8. Anastassopoulos K, Velez F, Sousa R, et al. Impact of seizure frequency reduction on health-related quality of life among clinical trial subjects with refractory partial-onset seizures: a pooled analysis of phase III clinical trials of eslicarbazepine acetate. Neurology. 2014;82:10 Suppl. P6. 180.
9. Baldin E, Hauser WA, Buchhalter JR, Hesdorffer DC, Ottman R. Yield of epileptiform electroencephalogram abnormalities in incident unprovoked seizures: a population-based study. Epilepsia. 2014;55:1389–98.
10. Borghs S, de la Loge C, Cramer JA. Defining minimally important change in QOLIE-31 scores: estimates from three placebo-controlled lacosamide trials in patients with partial-onset seizures. Epilepsy Behav. 2012;23:230–4.
11. Devinsky O, Vickrey BG, Cramer J, et al. Development of the quality of life in epilepsy inventory. Epilepsia. 1995;36:1089–104.
12. Geffrey A, Vega M, Armacost M, et al. Quality of life of underserved hispanics with intractable epilepsy improves one year after surgical intervention. Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 2014;29:596
13. Kubota H, Awaya Y. Assessment of health-related quality of life and influencing factors using QOLIE-31 in Japanese patients with epilepsy. Epilepsy Behav. 2010;18:381–7.
14. Ae-Ngibise KA, Akpalu B, Ngugi A, et al. Prevalence and risk factors for Active Convulsive Epilepsy in Kintampo, Ghana. Pan Afr Med J. 2015;21:29
15. Melbourne Chambers R, Morrison-Levy N, Chang S, Tapper J, Walker S, Tulloch-Reid M. Cognition, academic achievement, and epilepsy in school-age children: a case-control study in a developing country. Epilepsy Behav. 2014;33:39–44.
16. Gilliam F, Cheng H, Blum D. Changes in quality of life (QoL) and depressive symptoms in a long-term open-label extension (OLE) of esli-carbazepine acetate (ESL) monotherapy studies in adults with refractory partial-onset seizures (POS). Neurology. 2015;84:14 Suppl. P1. 234.
17. Parisi P, Striano P, Negro A, Martelletti P, Belcastro V. Ictal epileptic headache: an old story with courses and appeals. J Headache Pain. 2012;13:607–13.
18. Whatley AD, DiIorio CK, Yeager K. Examining the relationships of depressive symptoms, stigma, social support and regimen-specific support on quality of life in adult patients with epilepsy. Health Educ Res. 2010;25:575–84.
19. Todorova KS, Velikova VS, Tsekov ST. Psychometric properties of the Bulgarian version of the Quality of Life in Epilepsy Inventory (QOLIE-31). Epilepsy Behav. 2013;28:203–10.
20. Tekeli H, Yasar H, Alay S, et al. Quality of life and sleep in young male patients with epilepsy. Neurology. 2014;82:10 Suppl. P6. 181.
21. Pohlmann-Eden B, Crocker CE, Legg KT, Schmidt MH. The term “epilepsy in the elderly” is conceptually irrelevant and needs to be replaced by an etiology-driven classification system in the aging brain. Canadian J Neurologic Sciences. 2015;42:Suppl. S26
22. Kose-Ozlece H, Ilık F, Cecen K, Huseyınoglu N, Serım A. Alterations in semen parameters in men wıth epilepsy treated with valproate. Iran J Neurol. 2015;14:164–7.
23. Ngugi AK, Bottomley C, Fegan G, et al. Premature mortality in active convulsive epilepsy in rural Kenya Causes and associated factors. Neurology. 2014;82:582–9.
24. Picot MC, Crespe A, Daurès JP, Baldy-Moulinier M, Hasnaoui EA. Psychometric validation of the French version of the quality of life in epilepsy inventory (QOLIE-31): comparison with a generic health-related quality of life questionnaire. Epileptic Disord. 2004;6:275–85.
25. Cramer JA, Westbrook LE, Devinsky O, Perrine K, Glassman MB, Camfield C. Development of the quality of life in epilepsy inventory for adolescents: The QOLIE-AD-48. Epilepsia. 1999;40:1114–21.
26. Finetti C. P90. Transcutaneous vagus nerve stimulation (t-VNS) in a child with dravet syndrome- a case report. Clinic Neurophysiol. 2015;126:e147
27. Helo N, Rhee K, Dugum M. An intriguing case of bright red blood per rectum. Pneumatosis cystoids. Gastroenterology. 2015;149:e1–2.
28. Asadollahi A, Saberi LF, Faraji N. Validity and reliability of male an-dropause symptoms self-assessment questionnaire among elderly males in Khuzestan province of Iran. J Midlife Health. 2013;4:233–7.
29. Chawla MK, Penner MR, Olson KM, Sutherland VL, Mittelman-Smith MA, Barnes CA. Spatial behavior and seizure-induced changes in c-fos mRNA expression in young and old rats. Neurobiol Aging. 2013;34:1184–98.
30. Greiner HM, Holland K, Leach JL, Horn PS, Hershey AD, Rose DF. Nonconvulsive status epilepticus: the encephalopathic pediatric patient. Pediatrics. 2012;129:e748–55.
31. Martinović Z, Milovanović M, Tosković O, et al. Psychometric evaluation of the Serbian version of the Quality of Life in Epilepsy Inventory-31 (QOLIE-31). Seizure. 2010;19:517–24.
32. Torres X, Arroyo S, Araya S, de Pablo J. The Spanish Version of the Quality-of-Life in Epilepsy Inventory (QOLIE-31): translation, validity, and reliability. Epilepsia. 1999;40:1299–304.
33. Stavem K, Bjørnaes H, Lossius MI. Reliability and validity of a Norwegian version of the quality of life in epilepsy inventory (QOLIE-89). Epilepsia. 2000;41:91–7.
34. da Silva TI, Ciconelli RM, Alonso NB, et al. Validity and reliability of the Portuguese version of the quality of life in epilepsy inventory (QOLIE-31) for Brazil. Epilepsy Behav. 2007;10:234–41.
35. Asawavichienjinda T, Phanthumchinda K, Sitthi-Amorn C, Love EJ. The Thai version of the quality-of-life in epilepsy inventory (QOLIE-31-Thai version): translation, validity and reliability. J Med Assoc Thai. 2005;88:1782–9.