1. Leclercq P, Loly C, Delanaye P, Garweg C, Lambermont B. Green urine. Lancet. 2009;373:1462
2. Kim GE, Kim DY, Yoo DK, Lee JH, Lee SM, Min JJ. Green urine after general anesthesia with propofol: different responses in the same patient-a case report. Anesth Pain Med. 2017;12:32–6.
3. Blakey SA, Hixson-Wallace JA. Clinical significance of rare and benign side effects: propofol and green urine. Pharmacotherapy. 2000;20:1120–2.
4. Tan CK, Lai CC, Cheng KC. Propofol-related green urine. Kidney Int. 2008;74:978
5. Rawal G, Yadav S. Green urine due to propofol: a case report with review of literature. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015;9:OD03–4.
6. Lepenies J, Toubekis E, Frei U, Schindler R. Green urine after motorcycle accident. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2000;15:725–6.
7. Prischl FC, Hofinger I, Kramar R. Fever, shivering...and blue urine. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1999;14:2245–6.
8. Levy Y, Rimbrot S, Raz R. Myalgia, fever, abnormal muscle enzymes and blue urine in a farmworker from Thailand. Isr Med Assoc J. 2001;3:704
9. Lam CW, Wong SY. A case of green urine due to a traditional Chinese medicine containing methylene blue. N Z Med J. 2010;123:71–6.
11. Bowling P, Belliveau RR, Butler TJ. Intravenous medications and green urine. JAMA. 1981;246:216
12. Ku BD, Park KC, Yoon SS. Dark green discoloration of the urine after prolonged propofol infusion: a case report. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2011;36:734–6.
13. Norfleet RG. Green urine. JAMA. 1982;247:29
14. Carpenito G, Kurtz I. Green urine in a critically ill patient. Am J Kidney Dis. 2002;39:E20
15. Brophy GM, Bell R, Claassen J, et al. Guidelines for the evaluation and management of status epilepticus. Neurocrit Care. 2012;17:3–23.
16. American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on Sedation and Analgesia by Non-Anesthesiologists. Practice guidelines for sedation and analgesia by non-anesthesiologists. Anesthesiology. 2002;96:1004–17.
17. Barr J, Fraser GL, Puntillo K, et al. Clinical practice guidelines for the management of pain, agitation, and delirium in adult patients in the intensive care unit. Crit Care Med. 2013;41:263–306.
18. Shioya N, Ishibe Y, Shibata S, et al. Green urine discoloration due to propofol infusion: a case report. Case Rep Emerg Med. 2011;2011:242514.
19. Barbara DW, Whalen FX. Propofol induction resulting in green urine discoloration. Anesthesiology. 2012;116:924
20. Gillett MJ, Burnett JR. Medications and green urine. Intern Med J. 2006;36:64–6.
21. Masuda A, Hirota K, Satone T, Ito Y. Pink urine during propofol anesthesia. Anesth Analg. 1996;83:666–7.
22. Nates J, Avidan A, Gozal Y, Gertel M. Appearance of white urine during propofol anesthesia. Anesth Analg. 1995;81:210
23. Demir T, Aslan K, Balal M, Bicakci S, Bozdemir H. Green urine appearance in a patient with refractory status epilepticus due to propofol infusion. J Clin Anal Med. 2018;9:150–2.