4. Desforges M, Le Coupanec A, Dubeau P, et al. Human coronaviruses and other respiratory viruses: underestimated opportunistic pathogens of the central nervous system? Viruses. 2019;12:14
5. Li Y, Li M, Wang M, et al. Acute cerebrovascular disease following COVID-19: a single center, retrospective, observational study. Stroke Vasc Neurol. 2020;Jul. 2. 10.1136/svn-2020-000431.
7. Poyiadji N, Shahin G, Noujaim D, Stone M, Patel S, Griffith B. COVID-19-associated acute hemorrhagic necrotizing encephalopathy: CT and MRI features. Radiology. 2020;296:E119–20.
12. Mao L, Jin H, Wang M, et al. Neurologic manifestations of hospitalized patients with coronavirus disease 2019 in Wuhan, China. JAMA Neurol. 2020;77:1–9.
13. Xydakis MS, Dehgani-Mobaraki P, Holbrook EH, et al. Smell and taste dysfunction in patients with COVID-19. Lancet Infect Dis. 2020;20:1015–6.
14. Guan WJ, Ni ZY, Hu Y, et al. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China. N Engl J Med. 2020;382:1708–20.
15. Karimi N, Sharifi Razavi A, Rouhani N. Frequent convulsive seizures in an adult patient with COVID-19: a case report. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2020;22:e102828
17. Saad M, Omrani AS, Baig K, et al. Clinical aspects and outcomes of 70 patients with Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus infection: a single-center experience in Saudi Arabia. Int J Infect Dis. 2014;29:301–6.
20. Yasri S, Wiwanikit V. COVID-19 and epilepsy. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2020;23:Suppl S1. 43
22. Hao X, Zhou D, Li Z, et al. Severe psychological distress among patients with epilepsy during the COVID-19 outbreak in southwest China. Epilepsia. 2020;61:1166–73.
24. Wang J, Huff K, McMasters R, Cornford ME. Sudden unexpected death associated with HHV-6 in an adolescent with tuberous sclerosis. Pediatr Neurol. 1999;21:488–91.
25. Lai SL, Hsu MT, Chen SS. The impact of SARS on epilepsy: the experience of drug withdrawal in epileptic patients. Seizure. 2005;14:557–61.
27. University of Liverpool. COVID-19 Interaction. Interactions with Experimental COVID-19 Therapies Interactions with Experimental COVID-19 Therapies [Internet]. Liverpool: University of Liverpool; [cited 2020 May 6]. Available at: https://www.covid19-druginteractions.org.
28. Welty T, Cokley J, Gidal B. Managing Patients with Epilepsy during COVID-19 Pharmacotherapy-related Recommendations [Internet]. Chicago: American Epilepsy Society; [cited 2020 May 6]. Available at: https://www.aesnet.org/about_aes/position_statements/covid-19/delivery-of-care/covid-pharmacotherapy-epilepsy.
29. Schaller K. Neurosurgeons in the corona crisis: striving for remedy and redemption. A message from the president of the EANS. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2020;162:1217–9.
30. Bahrani K, Singh MB, Bhatia R, et al. Telephonic review for outpatients with epilepsy-A prospective randomized, parallel group study. Seizure. 2017;53:55–61.